Application Deadline: 27 January 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
less than 2 years
Coordinator, Managing, Director
• Provides complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the MD and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
• Accurately tracks expenses for the MD by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
• Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
• Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings.
• Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences
• Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
• Acts as a liaison with the Board of Directors as needed.
• Sets-up staff meetings & maintains electronic staff calendars.
• Answers and directs calls and emails of the MD of a general nature.
• Provides timely and proactive management of the organization’s office environment.
• Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems for the MD
• Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
• Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
• Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
• Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
• Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
• Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
• Respectfully takes direction from the MD.
• Other duties as assigned.
Educational Requirements: Graduate/ BBA/ MBA from a reputed University. Background should be English medium.
• 1 year.
• The applicants should have experience in the following areas:
Office Management, Administration.
• The applicants should have experience in the following business areas:
Call Center, Public Relation Companies, Automobile, Event Management, Group of Companies.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Age 22 to 35 years.
• Has to be extremely intelligent.
• Computer literacy is essential for the post circulated above.
• Candidates must have good command in English communication, conversation and presentation.
About the Company
Rangs Group is one of the premier conglomerates in Bangladesh. With headquarters in Tejgaon, Dhaka, we conduct business countrywide. Driven by the passion to be the best and with a team of unique professionals, we bring trusted brands of the world within the reach of everyone in Bangladesh.
Rancon Motor Bikes Ltd. (RMBL) is the latest venture of the group. RMBL has signed an agreement with Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, to manufacture and distribute its two wheelers products throughout Bangladesh. RMBL is utilizing the strength of Rangs Group to establish a state of the factory, which is in fact the largest assembly factory in Bangladesh.