Application Deadline: 27 January 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Manager (supervisor of staff)
Minimum years of experience:
More than 7 years
• Take responsibility for the development, implementation and ongoing management of a service wide quality assurance framework
• Work with the service and commissioning and performance colleagues to ensure effective analysis of needs and service provision
• Contribute to the Council’s key priorities and strategic aims through the delivery of the service and ensuring compliance with related statutory provisions
• Manage within budgets and utilize resources effectively achieving value for money.
• Set and monitor targets for the service and ensure that service is operating within national and local performance indicators and ensuring improvements against targets when necessary.
• Work effectively with key partners and other stakeholders
• Master’s degree in any discipline.
• 10-12 year(s)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Head position.
• Candidates from MNC will be preferable.
• Ability to respond to internal and external pressures of influences.
• Support and contribute to an environment of trust, sharing, growth, and mutual support.
• Communicate in an open, candid, consistent manner and seek constructive feedback from others.
• Practice effective time management.
About the Company
Rangs Group is one of the premier conglomerates in Bangladesh. With headquarters in Tejgaon, Dhaka, we conduct business countrywide. Driven by the passion to be the best and with a team of unique professionals, we bring trusted brands of the world within the reach of everyone in Bangladesh.
Rancon Motor Bikes Ltd. (RMBL) is the latest venture of the group. RMBL has signed an agreement with Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, to manufacture and distribute its two wheelers products throughout Bangladesh. RMBL is utilizing the strength of Rangs Group to establish a state of the factory, which is in fact the largest assembly factory in Bangladesh.