Application Deadline: 27 January 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
More than 7 years
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
• Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
• Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
• Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
• Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
• Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
• Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Overseeing the company marketing budget.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Advise and support creative execution as well as design and deployment throughout all marketing communications, irrespective of the tactic (whether above, below or through the line).
• Manage a team to deliver and execute plans in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Master’s degree in Marketing.
• 10-12 year(s)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Head position.
• Candidates from MNC will be preferable.
• Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels
• Understanding of different business disciplines.
• Proficient in MS Office and business software.
• A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
About the Company
Rangs Group is one of the premier conglomerates in Bangladesh. With headquarters in Tejgaon, Dhaka, we conduct business countrywide. Driven by the passion to be the best and with a team of unique professionals, we bring trusted brands of the world within the reach of everyone in Bangladesh.
Rancon Motor Bikes Ltd. (RMBL) is the latest venture of the group. RMBL has signed an agreement with Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, to manufacture and distribute its two wheelers products throughout Bangladesh. RMBL is utilizing the strength of Rangs Group to establish a state of the factory, which is in fact the largest assembly factory in Bangladesh.