Application Deadline: 27 January 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Manager (supervisor of staff)
Minimum years of experience:
More than 7 years
• Coordinate, supervise and monitor the day to day operations and activities of all departments and sections of the factory.
• Responsible for all maintenance, administrative & production related matter.
• Execute the running project activities.
• Prepare effective resource planning for optimum utilization of man & machine.
• Coordinate and ensure the smooth running of Automobile factory operation.
• Design, Establish and reproduce operations product for vehicle assembly line.
• Leading and engaging team for running factory operation
• Develop and implement yearly production plan and budgeting.
• Handle plant operations to ensure timely completion of production targets within pre-designated time & cost parameters.
• Constantly find ways to increase productivity by better work methods and process automation.
• Formulate and recommend manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
• Master’s degree in any discipline.
• 10-12 year(s)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Top Level position.
• Candidates from MNC will be preferable.
Other Responsibilities :
• knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
• knowledge of raw materials
• knowledge of quality systems and standards
• knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
• knowledge of process improvement techniques
• knowledge of business, finance and management principles
• knowledge of machines and tools
• solid computer skills
About the Company
Rangs Group is one of the premier conglomerates in Bangladesh. With headquarters in Tejgaon, Dhaka, we conduct business countrywide. Driven by the passion to be the best and with a team of unique professionals, we bring trusted brands of the world within the reach of everyone in Bangladesh.
Rancon Motor Bikes Ltd. (RMBL) is the latest venture of the group. RMBL has signed an agreement with Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, to manufacture and distribute its two wheelers products throughout Bangladesh. RMBL is utilizing the strength of Rangs Group to establish a state of the factory, which is in fact the largest assembly factory in Bangladesh.