Application Deadline: 20 September 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
IT / Software
Clothing and Textile Manufacturing
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Executive (VP, department head, etc.)
Minimum years of experience:
More than 7 years
Lead the ICT team of the company.
• To coordinate with all department of the company and solve all IT related problems.
• The candidate should have the capacity of Troubleshooting and maintenance of IT related equipment such as PC, server, laptop, printer, networking etc.
• Any sort of troubleshooting on CCTV/IP Camera, Biometric Finger, Attendances software & Access control Device.
• Diagnosis, troubleshooting and solving any problems of LAN, WAN, e-mail/outlook, Internet, Printer, HR software etc.
• To assist IE & Planning Department regarding Production Software (ERP, FastReact)
• Planning, configuring and setting up IT Infrastructure.
• Troubleshooting of technical issues in conjunction with Engineering team and /or vendors/clients
• Maintain domain admin panel
• Maintain website and make necessary addition and deletion when necessary
• Ensure system support to user level as per requirement
• Maintain Email server, EDI packing list & EDI Barcode Software for Buyer and HR Software with all Factories
• Any other task provided by Management time to time
B. Sc / M. Sc in Computer Science & Engineering / MBA in MIS from reputed university.
At least 7 years
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Garments, Group of Companies
Age 30 to 40 years
Only males are allowed to apply.
• At least 7 year(s) experience on which 3 years as Managerial Position
• Database Administration
• Candidate should have clear concept in using PHP, MySql, word press, Java Script, Ajax.
• Candidate should have very good communication skill.
• Should be dynamic, sincere, hardworking, self-motivated, challenging and team player
• Management and supervisory skills
• Ability to install and administer computer hardware,
• Software and networks team building skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Decision making skills
• Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
• Effective written communications skills, computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics and website development programs at a highly proficient level
About the Company
Sunman Group of Companies have about 28 unit of Garments for Bottom / Shirt / Sportswear / Polo knit & Sweater, with compliance facilities.
- Our total export volume is 120, 000 dz / month. Annual turn over is about 100 million US Dollar. In case of our Woven / Knit sector, we are mostly executing the USA Buyer order for Sears / C & A / PVH / GAP / Wal-mart / JCPanny, we are extending our marketing to Europe. At present we are executing the order of H & M. But in case of Knit & Sweater, we are executing both USA & Europion buyers order. We have our own Textile (waiving) / Cotton yarn spinning with dying facilities of both cotton & Synthetic / Label-Button-Zipper-Thread & Carton factories. We have Buying office in USA, Sourcing office (Fabric & accessories) in Hong Kong & also establish one Woven factory in Cambodia for GAP orders.