We are looking for a damn good .net developer for our office in Dhaka.
If you like doing (and done before) high profile, high intensity projects using modern tools and technologies, this job is for you.
As a senior developer, you will need to be be able to perform regular code reviews, share your knowledge so as to improve your own and the team's skills.
You will also need to collaborate efficiently with the rest of the team who work remotely from Singapore, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Ukraine.
You would be working closely with the senior front end developer and the senior testing lead to ensure code is well written, tested and deployed.Most importantly, you will be getting things done, the right way.
If you fit in, we will offer these goodies:
- a very competitive salary
- 5 day working week in a nice cozy office
- self-improvement opportunities
- a team of well-motivated and fun people
- room for massive growth in the organisations
- event invites for both our and external events that we are members off (We are extremely start up friendly)
How to apply
We don't care much about CV, what we really need is your skills. So, when applying, please do not send the resume that is 10 pages long. Instead, it would be awesome if you could do the following:
- Provide 2 or 3 links to your most important projects. Describe your role, challenges you were facing and the way you tackled them.
- If available, include the links to your Github, StackOverflow, BitBucket or any other relevant accounts or your own blogs.
- Tell us about your expectations.