Application Deadline: 09 February 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Research / Development
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
• Responsible for Operations development of Sami Direct in allocated region
• Will take care of all Warehousing & Logistics needs for the region and the country.
• Must be an effective planner & strategist with proven abilities in managing entire supply chain including Office management
• Must be a self-driven & target oriented individual.
• Responsible for overall creating measurable KPI’s and monitoring the same across geography right to the distributor base and thereby being accountable for the region’s both PFR & OFR.
• Must have demonstrated abilities in executing operation plans for accelerating the business growth by establishing a strong network of service providers.
• Should have exposure to ERP software.
• Must be conversant with Import & Export.
• Must be conversant with computers.
• At least Bachelor Degree holder & fluent in spoken English.
1. Customer Service:
Determining needs for Distribution network.
Determining Service turnaround time for several services across Bangladesh.
Warehouse, Logistics, Product and Cash Management
Responsible for overall Office maintenance
Manage new prospects and guiding them through company process for smooth transition.
2. Customer Care:
Will address all Distributor queries on products and services.
Will be responsible for all service related matters and addressing them
Will be responsible for all Import & Export related matters.
Will be responsible for overall OPEX budget.
Will maintain and circulate Daily, weekly and monthly report on sale & receipts to Country Manager and all relevant recipients.
Sales trends and targets.
Graduate – Science, MSC qualification will be an added advantage.
2 to 5 years’ experience in Warehousing and Logistics.
Experience in other Direct Selling company is a plus
Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in Customer service, customer relationship management and planning.
About the Company
We are a leadership-driven company whose competitive edge lies in fueling entrepreneurship through our independent Distributors and offering unique clinically relevant nutraceutical and cosmeceutical products inspired by Ayurveda.
We have two clear missions. One to provide alternative and complementary natural products for human nutrition, well-being & beauty. Second is to provide a low cost, low risk opportunity for anyone who wants to start their own health & beauty business.
We want to help people live a holistic healthy life through Ayurveda inspired products. At the same time, the SamiDirect business opportunity has helped people from diverse socio-economic background to build their own business, discover extra income and help them fulfil their dream.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.