Application Deadline: 20 September 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
Assist in administering and managing overall operations of Quality Management System, Environmental management system and Occupational Health & safety management System in line with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007
• Assist in developing SOP/Procedure for the processes
• Facilitate training on environment, health & safety issue for awareness creation & effective implementation
• Monitor Quality, environment, Health and safety systems through audit/checklist and report to supervisor
• Maintain liaison with regulatory bodies like DOE, Fire service & civil defense, testing agency like BUET, BSTI, DU for activities related to legal requirements compliance
• Conduct risk assessment (Safety hazards) on regular basis to monitor, coordinate actions, and ensure site safe work with specific focus on fire, chemical and machine safety, etc.
• Maintain accident statistics, root cause analyze trends and propose or take corrective and preventive action where necessary
• Drive environmental best practices, implement actions, ensure compliances (Air, water, noise etc.) in line with Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004
• Assist to Promote, facilitate the standard of Occupational Health & Safety practices and Behavioral based Safety culture in line with BS OHSAS 18001:2007
• Engineering Degree in IPE/ ME/ EEE with experience in EHS
• Bachelor/Masters in Environmental Science with experience in EHS
• Masters in any discipline with experience in EHS
At most 2 years
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Automobile
Age At most 35 years
• Smokers need not to apply.
At least 2 years' experience in relevant area
• Certified Internal Auditor on QMS/EMS/ OHSAS is highly preferable.
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Fire Fighting and Safety, Garments, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
• Experience in Environment, Health & Safety (Must)
• Only males are allowed to apply
• Ability to work independently
• Pleasant personality with excellent communication skills.
• Good communication skill (both in English & Bangla)
About the Company
Runner Group with its Corporate Office at 138/1 Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka was founded in 2000, and is today one of the leading conglomerates of Bangladesh. But its journey to the growth and prosperity has been no bed of roses. Since inception the Company stands on the idea of fairness, honesty and general concern to its customers. Runner Automobiles Ltd., the flagship company is holding the strong leadership position in motorcycle industry of Bangladesh.