Application Deadline: 15 September 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Executive (VP, department head, etc.)
Minimum years of experience:
More than 7 years
* Plan, monitor, supervise total Security system of the factory & other land or properties of the organization.
* To coordinate safety measures in case of any incident/accident.
* Respond to any emergency situation & develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
* To provide vulnerable report to top management.
* Supervise patrol team in factory premises to monitor proper security system.
* Arrange Physical Training (PT) for the security guards on regular basis.
* Identify security initiatives and standards.
* Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
* Candidates must have ability to communicate at executive level, both written and orally, through superior communication skills.
* Proper checking all registers which are maintained by security department.
* Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
* Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
* Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
* Have good track record on handling Security Audit as C-TPAT, and GSV or any other 3rd party or buyers' recognized security Audit.
* have good knowledge on Modern Security System as CCTV monitoring, GPS Tracking System, Security Patrolling monitoring etc.
Graduation in any discipline.
Education Qualification May be relaxed for experienced retired defense persons.
10 to 14 years
The applicants should have experience in the following areas:Gunman, Bodyguard, Security Officer
The applicants should have experience in the following business areas:Garments, Group of Companies
Age 30 to 45 years
Only males are allowed to apply.
Candidate should have previous experience working in defense force as commissioned officer.
About the Company
Partex Star Group is one of the largest Bangladeshi diversified private sector enterprises. The Group, the then Partex Group, started its journey in 1962, with the torchbearer, Mr. M.A. Hashem, the founder Chairman of the then Partex Group, an eminent industrialist of the country.
Partex Star Group owns and successfully operates twenty manufacturing, service and trading concerns delivering best values to customers through its products and services. Our business primarily exists in two different areas – consumer durables like different types of boards(particle board, veneer board, melamine faced chip board, plywood, PVC sheet) doors and door frames & furniture to FMCG like dairy products, cookies, spices, etc.