This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Gāzipur
- Clothing and Textile Manufacturing
- Administrative in Clothing and Textile Manufacturing in Gāzipur
- Job View
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Clothing and Textile Manufacturing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Responsible for Day-to-day general administration that include daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
- To arrange, conduct & process workers Recruitment & Selection as per set Recruitment & Selection policy & Procedure and ensure that a fair recruitment is followed.
- To process / maintain the employee's Personal file with all related papers as up-dated.
- To maintain employee 'Resign List' and 'New Recruitment List' for every running month.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- To participate in Opening and Closing as per roaster made by factory Management.
- Assist Manager - Admin & HR in all administrative activities of the factory.
- To ensure & implement factory compliance requirements as per buyer COC & legal standards
- To find out the non-compliance issues by the daily monitoring & internal audit in the factory
- To take necessary initiative to remedy of all non-compliance findings consecutively
- To maintain relationship with worker between management to avoid any grievance
- To prepare & update of all compliance related documents/registers as per buyer's requirement
- To prepare Corrective Action Plan (CAP) against audit reports.
- To face audit like WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX, C-TPAT for different kinds of buyers
- To monitor daily workers safety issue about health & safety, Fire safety, Accident & rout case analysis
- To arrange trainings such as Orientation, Health & Safety, Fire Training, First Aid, MSDS, Security Awareness training etc. effectively
- To assist & report to Manager (HR/Compliance) and DGM/GM (Admin, HR & Compliance) accordingly
- Ensure safety, product safety and compliance activities in workplace.
- To assist in preparing/ updating policies for compliance
- To maintain and make renewal of all necessary license/certificates/permits
- To arrange all kinds of meeting (Compliance Issue), make up to date the registers
- To assist in ensuring comfortable environment at work place
- Graduate in any discipline/ Masters/ MBA (HRM)
- Candidates having Diploma in Social Compliance/ PGDPM/ PGDHRM from any reputed institute will be given priority
- 2 to 4 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas: Compliance, Inspection, Administration, Health, Safety & Fire, Labor Counseling, Co-Ordinator
- The applicants should have experience in the following business areas: Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Must be a good team player.
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self driven & have good personality
- Proficient in MS Office Package
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of Human Resource Management & Compliance.
- Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Act-2006, Amendment act -2013 and Srom Bidhimala is must
- Should have sound knowledge in Accord & Alliance
About the Company
Knit and woven garments Manufacture & Exports.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.