This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Gāzipur
- Engineering in Manufacturing in Gāzipur
- Job View
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
- Determining capacity of operators (workers) and planning for improvement.
- Preparing worker's skill matrix.
- Preparing Operation Breakdown/ Layout & calculate Man power & Machinery ratio.
- Monitor the work floor for Maximum utilization of Man & Machine.
- Grade the operator for new or existing. Responsible for analyzing the workers performance
- Update skill inventory regular basis
- Production Break Down, SMV calculation and Cycle Checking on regular basis
- Efficiency & capacity assessment & analysis.
- Finalize manpower budget & production target focus to in time shipment.
- Train workers with easy & standard methods to develop skilled workforce.
- Prepare & analyze daily line, floor, section wise production, quality, efficiency report in regular basis.
- Update daily production status to Senior Management.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Industrial, production Engineer (IPE) & Mechanic Engineer from any recognized and well reputed university.
- Education qualification will be relaxed for highly deserving candidates.
- 2 to 3 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas:Production, Floor/Line Management, Work Study, Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business areas:Garments
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Only Experienced candidate should apply.
- Looking for a Smart, energetic, pro-active and career oriented candidate.
- Excellent communications skills both in written and speaking in English
- Skill in use of MS-Office
About the Company
100% Export Oriented Garments Manufacturing Company.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.