Application Deadline: 27 September 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Clothing and Textile Manufacturing
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
More than 5000
Executive (VP, department head, etc.)
Minimum years of experience:
More than 7 years
Responsible to oversee mechanical issues at factory coordination with others floor maintenance staff.
• Mechanical adjustment, timing & necessary troubleshooting in factory pertinent to mostly sewing machine.
• Coordinate sewing machine Maintenance.
• Section wise machine distribution, inventory, spare parts issue, sewing needle, machine oil etc.
• Coordinate with concern technical associate for auxiliary items/machines circuit board related matter as well.
• Follow up for all out of order machine functional.
• Planning to reduce cost in Maintenance Division.
Diploma / B. Sc. Engineering in Mechanical. Experience Candidate would be treated Specially.
6 to 10 years
The applicants should have experience in the following areas:Production, Engineering, Floor/Line Management
The applicants should have experience in the following business areas:Garments
The applicants should have experience in the Garments area.
About the Company
In 1997, started our illustrious journey with Noman Group. Today, we boast 18 years of solid experience in the textile industry. We have over 60,000 employees in Bangladesh with diverse backgrounds. We pride on having very low employee turnover and excellent rapport between management and workers. According to ILO, we are the third largest employer in Bangladesh. We have 28 subsidiaries with the most prominent one being ZABER & ZUBAIR Fabrics Ltd. In the woven segment, Z&Z is currently the largest in the world.