This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Dhaka
- Other in Education in Dhaka
- Job View
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
- Identifying scope, objectives, and methodologies for the purpose of developing and implementing community outreach program procedures and schedules.
- • Coordinate with donor representatives and resources as well as external programs that compliment program initiatives.
- • Provide guidance to sub grantees professional and administrative support staff in the development and community outreach program initiatives.
- • Prepare various weekly/monthly/annual reports concerning community outreach activities performed, i.e., progress/status reports
- • Foster relationships, governmental agencies, organizations, local community organizations.
- • Network with social service providers and community leaders to assess the needs of the community in an effort to better service the population.
- • Liaison with the public programs and community events
- • Matrix reporting to both DCHT project team and STS, India
• Bachelor degree in relevant discipline. Preference will be given for Disaster Management, Public Health, Environment/Climate Change, Social Science, Sociology etc;
- Functional Competencies:
- • Team player who takes initiative, is a problem-solver and able to multi-task;
- • Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- • Excellent knowledge on and experience with humanitarian guidelines, sphere standards and principles
- • Strong communication skill in both verbal and written in English and Bangla;
- • Computer skills on MS word, Excel, Power point;
- Behavioral Competencies:
- • Able to execute for results;
- • Must have innovative thinking skill;
- • Can communicate collaboratively;
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.