Application Deadline: 18 September 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
Writing and copy editing: Research and write stories as assigned for the website and other external communications products/channels, including to funders and donors; provide copy editing support as and when required for products such as policy briefs and press releases; provide writing and editorial support to communication specialists for digital media and internal communications.
• Manage website content: Work closely with senior managers, communications specialists and IT to upload and update site content, making sure it caters to the needs of the target audience.; ensure the quality of content and report technical problems to IT support staff; develop and maintain a house style for website content and a standard operating procedure for content uploading and updating.
• Support implementing social media activities: Support implementing social media activities: Create, curate and re-purpose content on website, blogs and photo archives to share on social media platforms; review user generated comments and posts, especially those reaching out via direct messages, in a quick and timely manner in order to foster a positive community and add value to the project fans and followers' experience.
•Minimum Bachelor degree required
At least 2 years
• Creative Direction and Planning
• Graphic Designing Skills
• Branding Concepts and Mechanisms
• Communication Principles and Tools
• Agency and Promotion Campaign Management Skills
• Ability to demonstrate skills in relationship building
• Ability to be self-directed and motivated
• Strong communication skill in both verbal and written in English and Bangla;
• Computer skills on MS word, Power point
• Must have organizational and financial awareness;
• Able to execute for results;
• Must have innovative thinking skill;
• Good organizational, administration and time management skills