This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Dhaka
- Medical in Education in Dhaka
- Job View
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
- Develop detailed work plans and oversee schedule of DEPP Lab innovation team and proposed disaster epidemiology innovations.
- • Identify capacity building needs and organize trainings as needed
- • Analyze data collected from the field and report on findings consistently
- • Utilize findings from community level data to inform disaster epidemiology expert team.
- • Work closely with Innovation Project Manager and DEPP Lab Innovation team
- • Lead execution of public health assessments on the field level; prepare preliminary assessment reports
- • Conduct monitoring visits to where the community disaster epidemiology innovation program is implemented
- • Participate in community health
- • Track indicators and prepare weekly reports on community disaster epidemiology innovation programs
• M.B.B.S from BMDC Recognized Medical College, with valid BMDC registration
- Functional Competencies:
- • Knowledge on report writing;
- • Knowledge on research methodology
- • Knowledge on data analysis of multi-year grants ensuring donor compliance;
- • Excellent knowledge on and experience with humanitarian guidelines, sphere standards and principles
- • Strong communication skill in both verbal and written in English and Bangla;
- • Computer skills on MS word, Excel, Power point, SPSS/Any other statistical software;
- Behavioral Competencies:
- • Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of people.
- • Excellent interpersonal skill, communication ability, energetic and confident
- • Strong problem solving skills.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.