Application Deadline: 18 September 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
To assist in the full spectrum of human resource management and related functions during the project period.
• Ensure project's human resources are used efficiently and effectively.
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, performance appraisals, and turnover analysis and absenteeism rates etc. Maintain manpower records and organized data bank and generates recruitment related reports.
• Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are properly followed.
• Handling disciplinary actions for the employees in accordance with labor law and company policy.
• MBA - HRM/ Masters with PGDHRM.
At least 2 years
• General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Training & Development, Organization Development/Process Improvement, HRIS/HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skill in both verbal and written in English and Bangla;
• Computer skills on MS word, Excel, Power point;
• Excellent interpersonal skill, communication ability, energetic and confident.