Application Deadline: 14 September 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Executive (VP, department head, etc.)
Minimum years of experience:
More than 7 years
Select Contractors and sub-contractors for various types of works and take approval of management, then issue work orders to respective contractors.
• Analyze of schedule rates and various non-schedules items by collecting quotations, analyze by market survey, then take approval from management.
• Inspect the quality of construction works, project progress, all safety-security and cleanliness related matters of all projects and submit report to management.
• Arrange meeting with contractors and vendors regularly to motivate & influence them for good construction works and give training on improved types of works.
• Verify the bill payments of contractors for the smooth running of all works as per the instruction of Director (Operation).
• Prepare works progress report, various construction reports, works plan as per superior instruction.
Diploma in Civil Engineering / B. Sc. In Civil Engineering from any recognized University
7 to 10 years
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):Civil Engineering
The applicants should have experience in the following business areas:Real Estate
Age 32 to 36 years
Only males are allowed to apply.
Have vast knowledge in contractor handle
strong managerial skill & good communication skill
Computer knowledge is a must with smart presentation.
About the Company
Anwar Group of Industries (AGI) has a glorious business heritage, a glittering present and a sparkling future. Established during the year 1834 by Late Lakku Mia, when he started his business career with the trade of ‘Hides & Skins’, it remains a family owned business. Since its inception its mission has been very clear “Satisfying consumers by providing the best possible goods & services, pursuing appropriate business ethics, and ambition to reach the top”. As one generation passed over the management responsibility to the next, it provided the wisdom and experience achieved during its own era. This knowledge was rightly used by each new generation to make their mark and take the Group to new heights. Overtime it grew to become an industrial giant of the country and succeeded in creating a national & international network that comprises of many subsidiaries and affiliates. The Group (including the associating companies) employs over 12,000 dedicated people, whom it considers the backbone of all the success.