Application Deadline: 03 February 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Research / Development
Computer / IT
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
less than 2 years
• Facilitates and engages with the Business on a regular basis to understand their requirements.
• Requirements into technical terms for consumption by Application Architecture and Development.
• Maintains and documents enterprise wide Business System Processes, systems and policies.
• Make recommendations and facilitates change management of process improvement.
• Plans, directs and coordinates activities to ensure project goals are accomplished within defined scope, time, and cost constraints.
• Balances multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Formulates and defines technical approach of the project, in conjunction with other IT resources.
• Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
• Coordinates and facilitates communication to all stakeholders and participants.
• Defines and ensures the maintenance of technical and project documentation.
• Coordinates the deployment of new or modified business systems and processes required for a successful implementation of the technology solution.
• Identifies and highlights process gaps and recommend improvements.
• Manage communications in a complex project environment through communication planning, information distribution and performance reporting using formal project management practices.
• Monitors and maintains IT Metrics and KPI’s.
• Reviews metric data to identify gaps and drive improvements.
• Manages Business Partner expectations by fully defining requirements, obtaining necessary approvals and continuous communication.
• Establishes and maintains constructive working relationships with internal business partners and/stakeholders, internal and external IT resources on assigned projects, working toward common business objectives, timeliness, and quality delivery.
• Develops and maintains an appropriate awareness of all company business solutions, through information sharing and cross-training with other IT team members.
• Experience with Agile Project Management, Scrum and Kanban preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• 1-2 years working experience.
About the Company
Founded in 2015, Adarsa Services is an Information Technology consulting company based in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. We specialize in large scale implementation of enterprise solutions which enable industry verticals to become more efficient, maximize value and improve return on investment through digital transformations.
We understand people are the key to realize business value of technology. Our expert consultants have industry experience to design, deliver and manage life-cycle IT solutions.
Our mission is to enable digital transformations that have social impact and improve the quality of our lives.
Our vision is to provide exceptional IT solutions leveraging talent from Bangladesh which will result in the country's economic growth and prosperity.
Contact us today to find out more and learn how we can add value to your organization.